We are expert cannabis seeds sourcers, that aim to deliver the freshest cannabis seeds of the highest quality.
0208 208 0770
Transactions processed on this website are secured by the highest standards of encryption and undergo 3D SECURE verification.
Bitcoin transactions to purchase cannabis seeds online on this website are secured by the highest standards of encryption.
Join the LSC bi-monthly newsletter now. Get the latest special offers, discounts and free seed promotions delivered straight to your inbox.
Premium And Discreet
Cannabis Seeds For Sale
From A Trusted Source!
- Do you want to cultivate (grow) your own Dragon’s Breath cannabis from seeds for medical or recreational purposes?
- Do you want to save or earn money by growing your own marijuana from seeds?
- Wanting to grow your own marijuana because you’re concerned about the quality of the marijuana you buy on the street (for example, opiates mixed in or Laced weed)?
When you grow your own cannabis, you’ll never have to worry about what’s being put into it again,
Click on the link above and you will be taken directly to the page
where you can buy your Dragon’s Breath marijuana seeds from a trusted source!
Depending on the season, the average price for Dragon’s Breath seeds available online ranges from:
For a great and easy recipe for Dragon’s Breath potting soil
Not ready to plant your Dragons Breath seeds yet, here are some storage tips for Dragons Breath
If you have any question about cannabis seeds, visit our Cannabis Seeds F.A.Q. page.
420Gangsta.ca Wishes You a Prosperous, Healthy, and Happy Growing Season!
Grow Your Own Dragon’s Breath
Basic Facts About Dragons Breath Strain Of Cannabis
Information Source Provided About This Cannabis Strain Below
- This cannabis strain is a cross between two well known cannabis strains, Jack Herer and Northern Lights
- The Dragon’s Breath cannabis strain may relieve symptoms such as: Depression, Fatique, Insomnia, Pain and Stress.
- There are four main cannabis strains that are similar to Dragon’s Breath , these strains are Quantum Kush, Jack Herer, Northern Lights and Bruce Banner.
- When grown indoors, this cannabis strain, will reach heights of : 60-80 inches
- When grown outdoors, the cannabis strain, Dragon’s Breath will reach heights of : 60-80 inches.
- Dragon’s Breath is a moderate cannabis strain to grow.
For Dragon’s Breath Strain Updated Information
Germinating Dragon’s Breath Seeds Indoors
Also Other Cannabis Strains
- Step 1:
Fill your starting container with soil (recommended start soil).
Don’t compact the dirt. Remember that the soil you chose must have a loamy texture.
Hardpack soil prevents appropriate water drainage and oxygen circulation, all of which are necessary for seed germination.
- Step 2:
Label every container.
Especially if you’re growing many cannabis strains at the same time. The last thing you want to do is forget which seed you put in which container.
- Step 3:
It is now time to plant the cannabis seed.
Make a small hole that is about 0.25-inch (6mm) deep. Place the seed gently within the hole and cover it. It makes no difference either way you put the seed – trust us when we tell that the seed and gravity will sort things out.
It is critical to note that each starter pot should contain only one cannabis seed.
- Step 4:
Pour a modest amount of water into the place where the cannabis seed was buried.
At this time, you must make certain that the cannabis seed does not dry out. There is no turning back once the germination process begins. Allowing cannabis seeds to dry will result in poor germination or premature death.
Finally, you must keep an eye on the soil and keep applying water until the seed grows.
- Step 5:
Patience is the final step.
When the seed is sown, most newcomers wonder, “How long does it take to germinate cannabis seeds?” or “How can I sprout my seeds quickly?”
Healthy cannabis seedlings usually germinate between 2-4 days. Older seeds, on the other hand, may take up to 12 days to sprout.
Cannabis seeds are extremely sensitive during the germination process. Do not, we repeat, do not dig up the seed to “check on it.”
- Note: Great soil to grow Dragons Breaths seeds in, has a pH of about 6.0 A pH of 5.8 – 6.3 will be fine
Start Potting Soil For Dragon’s Breath Seeds
Also Other Cannabis Strains
- 3 parts compost
- 3 parts peat moss
- 2 parts wet perlite
- 1 part wet vermiculite
The above start soil mix is also a great and recommended soil mix for “Auto Flower” cannabis strains.
More Cannabis Seeds For Sale
How To Contact 420Gangsta.ca
To contact us directly, just send a email to us,
see image below for email address.Give us a few day to get back to you
420Gangsta.ca Wishes you, Good, Healthy and Productive And Profitable Growing!
This Dragon’s Breath cannabis seed for sale website was updated on 11/04/2021.