CBD isn't exactly what I would call cheap. These five CBD brands offer some great CBD financial assistance to those who need some help. Get 33% OFF with our assistance program Our goal is to provide the highest quality natural alternatives, refined by science, to improve the health and wellness of everyone . That’s why we offer
Can’t Afford CBD? [CBD Financial Assistance Programs]
As beneficial as CBD is, not everyone who could benefit from it can readily afford it. Keeping track of CBD coupons and offers is one way to lower costs and we provide a few here: CBD Discount Codes. Financial assistance programs are another way to make CBD more affordable.
Several companies that manufacture CBD understand this, which is exactly why many offer financial assistance to individuals who otherwise couldn’t afford it.
While there are quite a few CBD companies out there just to make money, there are many more that have created companies to truly make a positive impact on people’s lives with this life-changing cannabinoid.
CBD Financial Assistance for Those Who Qualify
Below are some of our favorite CBD brands that offer financial assistance with either a Veterans Program, a Disability Program, or a Low-Income Program.
1. Lazarus Naturals
Hands down, Lazarus Naturals has the absolute best financial assistance CBD program we could find.
If you could benefit from CBD but don’t exactly have the financial backing to do so, Lazarus Naturals has you covered.
Lazarus is a Greek baby name, which means “God is help.”
There’s a story in the Bible about Jesus bringing back a man named Lazarus from the dead, and the term the “Lazarus effect” is used to describe something that is brought back to life after being dead.
The founders of Lazarus Naturals created a reputable CBD company not only to celebrate the rebirth of medicinal cannabis but also with a strong belief that the therapeutic properties of CBD should be accessible to the people that need it most.
Lazarus Naturals itself “was founded on the belief that quality CBD products should be accessible to those who need them most.”
The employee-owned company is one that strongly believes in the power of the product they sell.
Something else Lazarus Naturals understands is that not everyone can readily afford their products.
This is why they’ve created a financial assistance CBD program like no other that exists in the industry.
According to their website, they offer “major discounts for veterans, people with long-term disabilities, and low-income” individuals.
What exactly is a “major discount?”
Try 60% off all CBD products for those who qualify.
It’s true. Check it out.
Lazarus Naturals recently released the following announcement:
We’ve made it our mission at Lazarus Naturals to create high-quality CBD products that are accessible to everyone, especially those who need it most.
Our Assistance Program, which offers significant discounts to veterans, low-income households, and individuals on long-term disability, has been invaluable to many of our customers who incorporate CBD oil into their daily life.
We’re pleased to announce that our Assistance Program has reached a milestone moment by offering lifetime 60% discounts to qualified customers, up from our previous 40% discount.
Our Assistance Program had already offered greater savings than any other similar initiative in the CBD industry, but we weren’t content to rest on that.
Enjoying your read? Sign up to be a part of the CBD School community, and we’ll send you a free eBook called The Beginner’s Guide to CBD. It will get you caught up in all things CBD. Additionally, you’ll get updates on the best CBD products and discounts in the industry.
Get 33% OFF with our assistance program
Our goal is to provide the highest quality natural alternatives, refined by science, to improve the health and wellness of everyone. That’s why we offer 33% off of all of our pharmacy-grade CBD products for our customers with low-income. The program includes individuals on long-term disability.
How Do I Know If I Qualify?
Our program guidelines are outlined below, but we encourage everyone to apply. Our friendly staff will be glad to help you find ways that you might qualify for our assistance program.
How Can I Apply?
- You can apply by phone (803) 736-3577
- You can apply by email, [email protected] with the subject: “Assistance Program”. Attach any documentation that you have.
- You can fill out the form below
- We also accept physical copies mailed to our office at 1566 Whiting Way, Lugoff, SC, 29078. Please include your contact information with any physical copies you send in.
CBD Assistance Program Guidelines:
- In order to get the discount, you need an account with us. We ask that before applying, you create your account: https://redeemrx.com/account/register
- You must live in the US to qualify.
- We ask that you use your CBD discount for yourself only.
- This discount cannot be used with other coupon codes or affiliate commissions.
- There are some qualifying documents listed below, there are other ways to qualify. Call for more info.
- If possible, please black out your SSN on any documentation.
- Once you have sent your documents, please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your request. Once your request is approved, you will be given a coupon code to use that will give you 33% off. You will need to be logged in to place your purchase using the coupon code.
- Redeem Therapeutics has the right to modify or change the assistance program at any time without notice.
Any American citizen on long-term disability can qualify for our CBD assistance program and get 33% off all CBD products. If possible, please black out your SSN on any documentation.
Qualifying documents include:
- A signed letter from a doctor, hospital, or government agency stating long-term or permanent disability
- SSDI income awarding letter (OR) update to benefit statement
- Direct Deposit Check
Any US citizen with yearly taxes stating that your income is below the federal poverty level will qualify for our CBD assistance program. If you are unsure whether or not you qualify, please check here. If possible, please black out your SSN on any documentation.