Green Compass Review: CBD oils & autoship Two corporate addresses are provided on Green Compass’ website; one in North Carolina in the US and one in London, UK. The US address belongs to a UPS Is Green Compass Global A Scam? US-Based MLM Company That Promotes CBD Oil And Skincare Essentials In Review. Legit Network Marketing Product Or Not? Are you thinking about joining this latest Hemp CBD Oil MLM? Do NOT join before you read this unbiased Green Compass Global Review because…
Green Compass Review: CBD oils & autoship
Two corporate addresses are provided on Green Compass’ website; one in North Carolina in the US and one in London, UK.
The US address belongs to a UPS store. The UK address belongs to shared office spare provider WeWork.
Heading up Green Compass are co-founders R. Sterling Cook, Jr. (CEO) and Meredith Cook (President).
According to his Green Compass corporate bio, Cook, Jr. has a background in agriculture and finance. His wife Meredith has a background in anesthesiology.
As far as I can tell, Green Compass is the first MLM venture for both Cooks.
As per a January 2020 interview with Direct Selling News, Meredith Cook began taking CBD oil after her first pregnancy.
“I found that the majority of CBD was from hemp grown in China, even though it’s ultimately manufactured in the U.S.,” she explains. “I realized that not all hemp is created equal.”
“Our friends were growing hemp through the program and had a tiny extraction machine,” she recounts.
“They’d already tested their plants and found it was some of the cleanest hemp they’d seen, so I asked them to make some for us.
This one made me feel completely like myself again. I felt comfortable giving it to my kids and could tell a difference with them.”
Meredith and her husband Sterling Cook saw the potential of CBD and knew that their newfound passion combined with Sterling’s background in agriculture could lead to something big.
They partnered with Adam and George Wooten to explore the possibility of growing hemp and manufacturing CBD products, giving birth to a new company—Green Compass Global.
The Cooks are based out of North Carolina. UPS addresses aside, this appears to be where Green Compass is operated from.
Read on for a full review of Green Compass’ MLM opportunity.
Green Compass’ Products
Green Compass markets a CBD oil supplement they call “CBD Hemp Extract Full Spectrum”.
Every step we take is focused on producing the highest quality end product for our customers.
That starts with our USDA Organic hemp fields and organic farming practices. That same focus is kept through extraction, formulation and all the way to bottling.
Green Compass’ CBD oil is available in 500 mg, 750 mg, 1000 mg and 2500 mg varieties.
- 500 mg (natural, mint, cinnamon) retails at $84.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- 500 mg (no THC, citrus), retails at $84.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- 750 mg (natural, mint) retails at $109.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- 750 mg (no THC, citrus), retails at $109.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- 1000 mg (natural, mint) retails at $139.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- 2500 mg (mint) retails at $329.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
In addition to CBD oil, Green Compass also offers other CBD infused blends.
- Reduce – 300 mg CBD topical pain cream, retails at $99.95 for a 1.7 fl. oz. bottle (50 ml)
- Ice Blend – “specifically formulated to soothe joints and muscles”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz bottle (10 ml)
- Women’s Monthly Blend – “custom formulated to use for women during their menstrual cycle”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz. bottle (10 ml)
- Calm Blend – a “proprietary blend of CBD and essential oils” that “support(s) the body to relaxation and unwind high emotions”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz. bottle (10 ml)
- Crown Blend – “for a cooling sensation when tension is high”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz. bottle (10 ml)
- Focus Blend – “specially formulated to support brain function and mental clarity”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz. bottle (10 ml)
- Shine Uplift Blend – a “proprietary blend of CBD infused with essential oils to uplift and energize you when you have feelings of sadness or lack of energy”, retails at $29.95 for a .338 fl. oz. bottle (10 ml)
- Pet Tincture – “support for healthy hips and joints (and) helps animals maintain a sense of calm”, retails at $49.95 for 250 mg (natural) or $84.95 for 500 mg (bacon), both 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) bottles
The rest of Green Compass’ range is rounded out with nutritional supplements and personal care.
- Boost – terpene and essential oil immune system supplement, retails at $24.95 for a 0.5 fl. oz. bottle (15 ml)
- Hand Sanitizer – contains 100 mg CBD hemp extract, retails at $22.95 for a 2 fl. oz. bottle (60 ml)
- Calming Milk Cleanser – “cleanses the skin and dissolves make up easily”, retails at $49.95 for a 4 fl. oz bottle (120 ml)
- B+B Peel Pads – “balance and brighten your skin with these gentle exfoliating pads”, retails at $44.95 for 25 pads
- Advanced Peptide Cream – “your go-to daily gift to your skin”, retails at $69.95 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- Peppermint Hand & Foot Hydration Set – “leaves the skin hydrated and smooth”, retails at $39.95 for a 2 oz. (60 ml) tube of cream and 4 oz. tub of scrub
- Reduce Topical Pain Patch – “20mg full-spectrum CBD patch for intermittent joint and muscle pain relief associated with physical activity”, retails at $14.95 a patch or $39.95 for three patches
- Peppermint Lip Balm – “peppermint essential oil provides
healing hydration to chapped lips”, retails at $34.95 for a three pack
- 150 mg Soothe Topical Cream – “support for the relief of muscle and joint pain and inflammation associated with physical activity”, retails at $54.95 for a 1.7 fl. oz. bottle (50 ml)
- Soaks Essential Bath Bomb Rest – “a calming and peaceful scent infused with lavender essential oil”, retails at $19.95 for a box of two
- Soaks Essential Bath Bomb Relax – “a minty and fresh scent infused with eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils”, retails at $19.95 for a box of two
- Soaks Essential Bath Bomb Refresh – “a sweet and earthy scent infused with Orange and Frankincense essential oils”, retails at $19.95 for a box of two
Various branded Green Compass apparel is also available.
Green Compass’ Compensation Plan
Green Compass’ compensation plan pays retail commissions with a volume-based bonus.
Residual commissions and a generation bonus are paid through a unilevel team.
Additional performance-based bonuses are also available.
MLM Commission Qualification
To qualify for MLM commissions, each Green Compass affiliate must either
- generate 150 PV a month in sales volume; or
- maintain a 100 PV a month autoship order.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by sales to retail customers or an affiliate’s own purchases.
Green Compass Affiliate Ranks
There are eight affiliate ranks within Green Compass’ compensation plan.
Along with their respective initial qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Independent Advocate – sign up as a Green Compass affiliate and meet MLM commission qualification requirements
- Team Leader – maintain MLM commission qualification requirements and recruit and maintain three MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Senior Team Leader – maintain MLM commission qualification, recruit and maintain four MLM commission qualified affiliates (one Team Leader) and generate $5000 GV in a month
- Director – maintain MLM commission qualification, recruit and maintain five MLM commission qualified affiliates (two Senior Team Leaders) and generate $15,000 GV in a month
- Master Director – maintain MLM commission qualification, personally recruit a Director and generate 40,000 GV in a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 1 Star Master Director – maintain MLM commission qualification, personally recruit a Master Director and generate 100,000 GV in a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 2 Star Master Director – maintain MLM commission qualification, personally recruit two Master Directors and generate 250,000 GV in a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 3 Star Master Director – maintain MLM commission qualification, personally recruit three Master Directors and generate 500,000 GV in a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
Once qualified, ongoing monthly rank qualification criteria is as follows:
- Independent Associate – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria
- Team Leader – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria, maintain three personally recruited affiliates (MLM commission qualified) or generate 1500 GV a month
- Senior Team Leader – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 4000 GV a month (no more than 60% GV from one unilevel leg)
- Director – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 12,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from one unilevel leg)
- Master Director – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 32,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 1 Star Master Director – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 80,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 2 Star Master Director – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 200,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
- 3 Star Master Director – continue to meet MLM commission qualified criteria and generate 400,000 GV a month (no more than 40% from one unilevel leg)
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is sales volume generated by an affiliate and their downline.
Green Compass affiliates earn a base 20% commission on product sales to retail customers.
This base commission rate can be increased to 30% if the following monthly volume requirements are met:
- generate $500 to $999 in monthly retail volume and receive a 25% retail commission rate
- generate $1000 or more in monthly retail volume and receive a 30% retail commission rate
There is no base retail commission for preferred customers (retail customers on autoship), however through the above volume requirements up to 10% can be earned on preferred customer orders.
- generate $500 to $999 in monthly retail volume and receive a 5% preferred customer commission rate
- generate $1000 or more in monthly retail volume and receive a 10% preferred customer commission rate
Green Compass affiliates earn a $90 commission on recruitment of a Core Start Success Pack affiliate.
Green Compass pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Green Compass caps payable unilevel team levels at five.
Residual commissions are paid out as a percentage of sales volume generated across these five levels as follows:
- Independent Advocates earn 4% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates and level 2
- Team Leaders earn 4% on levels 1 to 3
- Senior Team Leaders earn 4% on levels 1 to 4
- Directors earn 4% on levels 1 to 5
The Enroller Bonus is a bonus percentage paid on sales volume generated on the first two unilevel team levels.
- Independent Advocates earn a 6% Enroller Bonus on level 1
- Team Leaders and higher earn a 6% Enroller Bonus on levels 1 and 2
Check Match Bonus
Master Director and higher ranked Green Compass affiliates qualify for the Check Match Bonus.
The Check Match Bonus is paid out as a percentage of earnings by personally recruited affiliates, based on rank:
- Master Directors earn a 5% Check Match Bonus
- 1 Star Master Directors earn a 10% Check Match Bonus
- 2 Star Master Directors earn a 15% Check Match Bonus
- 3 Star Master Directors earn a 20% Check Match Bonus
Master Personal Group Bonus
The Master Personal Group Bonus is a single generation bonus paid on sales volume generated in each unilevel team leg.
Green Compass defines a generation within a unilevel team leg when a Master Director or higher ranked affiliate is found in a unilevel leg.
This ranked affiliate caps off the first generation for that leg.
The Master Personal Group Bonus pays 2% to 3% on sales volume generated across the first generation of each unilevel team leg based on rank:
- Master Directors earn a 2% Master Personal Group Bonus
- 1 Star Master Directors and higher earn a 3% Master Personal Group bonus
The Generation Bonus builds on the Master Personal Group Bonus, paying Green Compass affiliates on up to four generations per unilevel team leg.
As with the Master Personal Group Bonus, a generation within a unilevel team leg is defined when a Master Director or higher ranked affiliate is found in a leg.
This ranked affiliate caps off the first generation for that leg, with the second beginning immediately after.
If a second Master Director or higher ranked affiliate exists deeper in the leg, they cap off the second generation for that leg.
If no such ranked affiliate exists, the second generation extends down the full depth of the leg.
Using this generational structure, Green Compass affiliates can qualify for a bonus on up to four generations per unilevel leg:
- Master Directors earn 3% on the first generation of a leg
- 1 Star Master Directors earn 3% on up to two generations
- 2 Star Master Directors earn 3% on up to three generations
- 3 Star Master Directors earn 3% on up to four generations
Joining Green Compass
Green Compass affiliate membership costs $49.95.
An optional Core Start Success Pack for $299.95 is also available (contains over $600 retail worth of Green Compass products).
Rather than just third-party CBD oil from somewhere, slap together a quick website and call it a day, Green Compass offers an expanded CBD themed product range.
That said the CBD MLM niche is crowded, not withstanding CBD oil and CBD products in general being a highly a competitive niche.
Be it sourced from China, the US or elsewhere, there are plenty of options in this space so shop around and check pricing accordingly.
One product that caught my eye was Green Compass’ 2500 mg CBD oil. Typically we don’t see such a high concentration by MLM companies.
I’ve reviewed more than a few CBD MLM opportunities now and don’t recall seeing that before.
Out of curiosity I punched 2500 mg into Google and found Industrial Hemp Farms, based out of Colorado, selling “Full-Spectrum CBD Oil 2500 mg” for $24.99. That’s for a same-sized 30 ml bottle too.
Green Compass’ equivalent sells for $329.95.
If that’s reflective of the rest of Green Compass’ pricing, competing retail is going to be a problem.
On that note, I found it suspicious that Green Compass reduces monthly PV by 33% if an affiliate is on autoship.
Maintain at least $150 Personal QV (PQV) in a month or, at your option, subscribe to a personal auto-ship order of $100 PQV each month.
This effectively incentivizes self-funded commission qualification. In MLM this typically comes at the cost of retail sales, which might tie into Green Compass’ pricing.
The good news is this makes it easy to ascertain how your potential upline is running their Green Compass business.
What you want to find out is firstly whether they’re commission qualifying by autoship or retail sales.
If it’s the former you want to see at least a near equivalent in retail sales taking place.
If there aren’t any retail sales or it’s a pretty wide gap between their own order and retail volume, that affiliate is running their Green Compass business as a pyramid scheme.
You’ll sign up, be put on autoship and then be expected to recruit other affiliates who do the same.
Green Compass could put a stop to this with monthly retail volume requirements, but haven’t. And as long as affiliate autoship is incentivized over retail sales, I doubt it’ll happen either.
The combination of grossly overpriced products and a compensation plan lending itself to affiliate autoship recruitment isn’t a desirable combination.
Is Green Compass Global A Scam? [Unbiased Review] Legit CBD Network Marketing Company?
In this post, we’ll talk about a network company called Green Compass Global and its controversial product — CBD.
Despite being beneficial, CBD or Cannabidiol-based products are still limited to only a few countries mainly because culturing of cannabis is illegal. However, there are licensed owners who are allowed to cultivate it.
Green Compass Global Review Summary
Name: Green Compass Global
Founders: Meredith and Sterling Cook
Product Type: Multi-Level Marketing
Price: $49.95 To $299.96 For The Starter Kits
Quick Summary: Green Compass Global is a legit MLM company that promotes CBD-based products, such as essential oils. It’s still new in the network marketing industry, but products like these have a high demand.
But does that mean that you should take this opportunity? Find out all the details you need in my unbiased Green Compass Global review.
Overall Rating: 4/10
Considering this, can you still consider this kind of business? If yes, is this program lucrative enough, thinking that this is a multi-level marketing (MLM) opportunity? What are the pros and cons of this platform?
Find out everything you need to know in this unbiased Green Compass Global Review.
If you’re having second thoughts about joining an MLM company, it would be better if you’d keep your day job or have another way to make money online just in case things fell apart. It’s one way to protect your finances. Click this link to learn how you can do that for FREE!
What Is Green Compass Global About?
Green Compass Global is a network marketing company under the health and wellness niche. The brand promotes CBD-infused products, such as essential oils and skincare.
This kind of product is controversial since, basically, the growth of cannabis is illegal. However, since Tetrahydro cannabidiol (THC), which is the property that makes marijuana addictive, is removed, it is deemed safe.
But then, there are only a few licensed owners who are allowed to cultivate it legally and also, you should remember that not all companies are equal. While CBD is known for alleviating stress and relieving pain, some brands may produce low-quality products.
Nonetheless, many MLM companies offer the same essentials, such as:
Green Company Global was founded by Meredith and Sterling Cook in 2018. It seems like the company is still operating based on their Facebook Page updates; however, there’s little a few details about its founders online.
While you can see the executive team and a “View Bio” button on their website, it won’t take you anywhere. I’m not sure about the reason behind this, but considering that the company has been founded for a year, they should have had enough time to solve this matter.
Green Compass Global Product Line
On their website, you will find “Shop.”
This will bring you to their product line, which is basically essential oils and skincare.
For their skincare line, it includes the Calming Milk Cleanser, B+B Peel Pads, Peppermint Hand & Foot Set, and Advanced Peptide Cream.
For their essential oils, there are different variants to choose from, such as Infuse Roll-On Woman’s Monthly Blend, Infuse Roll-On Ice Blend, Infuse Roll-On Calm Blend, Infuse Roll-On Crown Blend, Infuse Roll-On Focus Blend, and Infuse Roll-On Shine Blend.
There’s also a CBD-based product for pets called 500mg Pet Tincture Bacon Flavor.
The brand also offers CBD-Hemp Extract in natural, fresh mint, and cinnamon flavours.
There are also pain patches, pain reliever creams, bath bombs, and shirt apparel.
Like typical MLM companies, their products are expensive. For instance, the Calming Milk Cleanser costs $49.95. Perhaps, other than being a network marketing company, the rate is based on how limited the production is. As mentioned, not all company owners are not allowed to produce CBD.
Green Compass Global Product Review
Do Green Compass Global’s products work?
Based on their FB Page, it seems like the products they offer are effective as most reviews are positive. However, you should take this with a grain of salt since most reviews are from its affiliates. It’s not that you can’t trust them; it’s just that there’s still a chance that they provide biased feedback because they are promoting the company.
How To Make Money with Green Compass Global?
Like typical network marketing brands, you can earn from Green Compass Global through these options: selling and recruiting.
As an affiliate (distributor), you have access to their wholesale price so you can sell at a higher rate (based on their suggested retail price). On top of this, you can earn more commissions if someone bought any of their products from their website and puts your name as the referrer.
The other way is through recruitment; however, you will not be compensated directly for inviting another person rather, you will earn commissions every time your downline makes a sale. The percentage that you will get depends on your rank, so if you want to make bigger cash through this option, you should generate more sales and invite more people.
Other than cash bonuses, you can also get travel and car incentives.
To learn more about Green Compass Global’s opportunity, you can watch the video below:
Green Compass Global Review – (2022) Legit Business or CBD Scam?
Welcome to my third party unbiased Green Compass Global Review!
There has been some buzz about this latest CBD oil MLM company and I decided to take a look to see what it was all about.
If you don’t know this already, the CBD industry in general is booming and is growing at a rapid rate.
Why wouldn’t a network marketing company like Green Compass take advantage of that right?
Anyway, in this Green Compass review I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just make sure you PAY close attention and read this to the end…
If you want to learn how you can build a six or seven figure Green Compass Global business or ANY business online step by step over the shoulder where we help you get to your income goals, you have to check out this video here.
Green Compass Global MLM Company
Green Compass Global is the brain child of Sterling and Meredith Cook who are the founders of the company.
This company specializes in the CBD oil MLM niche which is very popular these days.
When you look back at the owners history, they are farmers that go back several generations and had a vision to grow locally organic CBD.
They wanted the product to go from FARM to CUSTOMER.
That’s pretty cool right?
They came back from humble beginnings and don’t have that typical corporate vibe and are down to earth.
End of the day they know what they are doing…
Now when I checked their network marketing experience I realized they don’t have any.
Anyway, passion always beats talent and so far they are doing things right.
Let’s get into the products next inside of this Green Compass Global review…
Green Compass Global Products
All network marketing companies need great products to really stand out from the rest of them.
There are a LOT of MLM companies in the health/wellness space.
Green Compass Global does something pretty unique…
They have all their products third-parted tested to make sure they are up to spec.
Unlike other CBD oil companies like HempWorx, they actually use their own farm fields to grow their products.
Below is a quick summary of the Green Compass Products.
Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil
These products come in fresh mint flavor or natural.
- CBD Hemp Extract Full Spectrum 500 mg: $84.95
- CBD Hemp Extract Full Spectrum 750 mg: $109.95
- CBD Hemp Extract Full Spectrum 1000 mg: $139.95
Refined Isolates CBD Hemp Oil
These products come in Citrus or Natural.
- CBD Hemp Extract 500 mg: $84.95
- CBD Hemp Extract 750 mg: $109.95
They have two products in this category.
- CBD Topical Cream Soothing Skin: $99.95
- CBD Topical Cream Muscle & Joint with Menthol
This is for pets only and are similar to the CBD oils above but lower strength which comes in natural flavor.
- CBD Hemp Extract For Pets 250 mg: $49.95
Just so you know that all the products are organic and made in the USA.
A company that specializes in the CBD niche in the MLM space is Hempworx and Arieyl.
Unlike all the other Green Compass Reviews out there, I am going to really go into detail so pay close attention…
Green Compass Global Compensation Plan
To be a good MLM, you must have a compensation plan that rewards affiliates to sell to retail customers and sponsor new business partners.
There must be a balance as well…
According to the FTC, there must be more retail sales activity than people sponsoring people.
However, Green Compass Global compensation plan is well balanced and shouldn’t have an issue here.
Below is an opportunity video I found by the company I believe:
Alright as you can see the compensation plan is pretty good overall.
Make sure you actually watched the video to better understand it.
Find out what it cost next in this Green Compass review…
Joining Green Compass Global
Global Compass Global will run you the following:
- Basic Business Kit: $49.95
- CORE Start Success Pack: $299.95 (This comes with $600 worth of products)
The main difference is that the CORE Start Success Pack comes with actual products.
Now the moment you have been waiting for…
Unlike all the other Green Compass Global reviews out there I am going to keep it real with you.
Plus I am not an affiliate so won’t be biased so pay close attention to what I am going to say next…
So does this so called “Green Compass Global scam” exist?
I know there are some websites that call it a scam but they have other agendas.
After going through all the material I can say with confident it’s NOT a scam.
I repeat…NOT a SCAM.
Green Compass Global has great retail products that are competitive in the MLM space.
I like how they take their manufacturing to the next level with in house farms to grow their products with third party testing to insure their purity.
Plus it’s organic which is always a good thing.
CBD and Hemp industry is very hot right now and is projected to go from $500 million a year to $22 billion in the next 3 years.
So you will have a lot of opportunity to make money in this space if you take action of course.
I know a lot of people fail in this industry because they LACK the skills to actually build a business.
You can’t rely just on 3 way calls and talking to your upline.
You need to be competitive and learn the skills to get EYE balls to your products/services and learn how to follow up with them through automation.
This way you can make SALES while you sleep.
If you want to learn more about how you can do that which by the way won’t interfere with ANY business…
When I say not interfere with ANY business means this isn’t another biz op or MLM.
It’s 100% education on how to drive traffic to your offer and make sales.
Hence why I am PRO network marketing because it’s a great industry.
People just need to be equipped with proper skills to do it right that’s all.
Get On My List Here And Get Started
You will thank yourself later
I hope you enjoyed my Green Compass Global review and if you have ANY questions, please ask in the comments below and I will get to you I promise
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you are tired of failing ANY business, click here and check this out to take your game to the next level.