Mt. Hood Magic
an unknown / legendary cannabis strain
Here you can find all info about the unknown / legendary cannabis variety Mt. Hood Magic. If you are searching for information about the unknown / legendary Mt. Hood Magic, check out our Basic Infos, Lineage / Genealogy or Hybrids / Crossbreeds for this cannabis variety here at this page and follow the links to get even more information. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database!
Basic Strain Info
Mt. Hood Magic is a mostly sativa variety from unknown origin and can be cultivated indoors and outdoors . .
What do we know about the unknown/legendary Mt. Hood Magic?
Mt. Hood Magic named after Portland’s local Volcano is a great uplifting strain with both euphoric and creative properties. On the medical side its effects can help clear stress and anxiety, as well as push back at nausea and pain. Budtender Reviews: Nice weed, helps fight fatigue and depression. Good for outdoors like a cold rainy morning or before going fishing. This Oregon strain is popular and really illustrated happy upbeat lifestyle that Oregon offers. Calming, yet awake. Slight munchies. Soft high on the body. Good in the Evening/Night. Good "Hobby" strain. Put on some favorite music and let your mind wander. A perfect strain to have for going on nature hikes. Offers an extremely well rounded high that’s perfect for mental health. This strain captures the "magic" feel we all love about weed.
Mt. Hood Magic Durban
One of the most celebrated legacy varieties in the NW, this is a special cross involving a beloved, potent Portland cultivar created by the esteemed breeder behind Five Zero Trees. A cutting of Mt. Hood Magic was shared with us directly from the breeder, allowing us to create an intoxicating, uplifting experience to remember.
Type 1: THC Rich
Type 1 Products
Cannabis is among the most chemically diverse plants on earth. Prūf’s careful formulations of Type and Terpenes guides exploration of your ideal strains.
Every cannabis strain possesses a unique ratio of THC to CBD. THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is the psychoactive component of cannabis. CBD (cannabidiol) is a therapeutic compound showing promise at relieving pain and anxiety. A Type 1 plant, with high THC and low CBD, is more intoxicating than a plant than a mixed ratio Type 2, or a Type 3 high CBD/low THC plant.
THC-Rich strains containing low-to-zero amounts of CBD.
Strains with a mixed ratio of THC and CBD.
CBD-Rich strains containing low-to-zero amounts of THC.
Terpenes are what make up a plant’s essential oils, driving richness in flavor and experience. Each Prūf strain contains multiple terpenes and other than Type, terpene profile has the biggest effect on how you experience cannabis in your body.
OUR GENETIC WORK
We pride ourselves in sourcing the highest quality specimens for the parental stock to our creations. We look to create unique terpene profiles that keep you coming back for more. Please reach out to us HERE if you’re interested in purchasing seeds or would like to discuss our consultation services. We’re proud to also be available through the Regenerative Seed Co website! Thank you so much for your support!
“orange is the new black lime” = orange cookies x black lime reserve
- Lineage – Orange Cookies Jungle Boyz Cut (Obsoul33t Genetics – Girl Scout Cookie x Orange Juice Bud) x Black Lime Reserve (Aficionado – Northern Lights x Purple Kush x Chemdog)
- Orange, lime, fuel and funk. The Black Lime Reserve male was selected by Riley Flood – Eclectic Elegance Genetics. In this cross, he added improved flower structure, plant structure, and yield.
- You should expect to find terpene profiles reminiscent of orange, lime, fuel and funk from these seeds. This plant has great structure with dense, well-sized flowers from top to bottom. High trichome content. Tendency towards purple foliage later in flower. Average yield. 56-65 days to maturity.
“Big Schloss” = Blue Ridge Eclipse x Black Lime Reserve
- Lineage – Blue Ridge Eclipse (Olfactory Genetics – Truth Tree x Tibbet Knob) x Black Lime Reserve (Aficionado – Northern Lights x Purple Kush x Chemdog Special Reserve)
- Fuel, acrid ammonia, Thai basil, sour, berries. The Black Lime Reserve male was selected by Riley Flood – Eclectic Elegance Genetics. In this cross, he added some serious funk (acrid, chem, skunk) to the fuel and sour berries that are predominant in the mother, Blue Ridge Eclipse.
- A couple phenotypes we’ve come across, one with a slightly wispy flower structure that is absolutely decked out in greasy trichomes and high sour terpene profile. Another has much more rounded flowers, large and dense, with a tendency to show purples similar to the mom. Expect above average yield. 56-65 days to maturity.
“Trailblazer” = mt hood magic x lemon diesel mazar
- Lineage – Mt Hood Magic Durban (Pudding River Farm – Northern Lights #5 x Durban Poison) x Lemon Diesel Mazar (Conscious Cultivators – Lemon Diesel x Mazar)
- Predominant terpene profiles are fuel, Durban, lemon, and skunk. The male for this project was bred and selected by Joshua Stroud of Conscious Cultivators. In this cross, he speeds up the flower time of the Mt Hood Magic Durban, provides some unique flavor profiles – specifically some skunk characteristics, as well as a bit of lemon.
- You can expect this to finish in about 60-70 days with a plant that produces very large, slightly airy flowers, in some cases. This is a heavy hitter that can help with pain relief, while still being appropriate for daytime consumption.
“Blue ridge eclipse” = (Truth Tree x Tibbet Knob) Available only through Regenerative Seed CO
- Lineage – Truth Tree (Boneyard Norcal – Royal Kush viii x Redwood Kush) x Tibbet Knob (Olfactory Genetics – Headband x Skwurlkiller)
- Fuel, coffee, skunk, hash, and sour berries. Some serious old school type funk! This is a beautiful combination of the genetics from both parents with the Truth Tree being dominant in the flower structure and terpene profiles. The Tibbet Knob male added some serious fuel and hash profiles, as well as increased stretch on the extremely squat Truth Tree mom.
- Expect to find a couple main phenotypes. The shorter, faster flowering phenos typically lean towards more berry and hash flavor profiles. The longer branched slower flowering phenos often show more of the sour, coffee, skunk and fuel characteristics. Most all phenotypes fade to a beautiful purple. Average to above average yield. 56-65 days to maturity.
“Tibbet Knob” = Headband (Brawband) x Skwurlkiller
- Lineage – Headband (Brawband) x Skwurlkiller (Pollen Nation Elite Genetics – Otis OG x Loud Sour)
- Heavy on the gas. These tend to lean more towards the Headband mother. The Skwurlkiller father increased trichome production and in some instances improved flower structure.
- Expect high level of bag appeal, high terpene %, and average yield. Lab testing showed 5% terpenes in one sample. 60-70 days to maturity.
“Dog mountain” = (Chem D x skwurlkiller)
- Lineage – Chem D x Skwurlkiller (Pollen Nation Elite Genetics – Otis OG x Loud Sour)
- Gas, musk, and tropical fruit. Many phenos lean towards the Chem D mother. The Skwurlkiller father increased trichome production and improved yield.
- Expect typical Chem D terpene profiles with occasional hints of tropical fruit and average to above average yields. 63-70 days to maturity.
“orange is the new black lime”
MALE POLLEN DONOR
Male lineage (Bred by Olfactory Genetics) – Orange Cookies Jungle Boyz Cut (Obsoul33t Genetics – Girl Scout Cookie x Orange Juice Bud) x Black Lime Reserve (Aficionado – Northern Lights x Purple Kush x Chemdog)
“Taystee” – Cookies & Cream (Exotic Genetix – Cookies x Starfighter F2) x OITNBL
“Litchfield” – East Coast Sour Diesel x OITNBL
MALE POLLEN DONOR
Male lineage (Bred by Duke Diamond) – Heirloom Sensi Hashplant x Afghan Kush
“Grimmdigooo” – Afgooey (Afghan kush x Maui Haze) x Grimmdica
“Grimmdicheese” – UK Cheese x Grimmdica
“The Blue Light” – Blueberry Skunk (Flying Dutchmen – Blueberry x Skunk#1) x Grimmdica
“Adam Dunn Afghan Kush”
MALE POLLEN DONOR
Male Lineage (Bred by Adam Dunn) – King’s Kush x Afghan Kush
“Sleeperhold” – Pure Kush x Adam Dunn Afghan Kush
“Adam dunn burmese kush”
MALE POLLEN DONOR
Male Lineage (Bred by Adam Dunn) – Og’re x Burmese Kush
“That Jawn” – GMO Cookies x Adam Dunn Burmese Kush
“Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush”
MALE POLLEN DONOR
Male Lineage (Seeds from Nuglab) – Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush
“Paneer Kush” – UK Cheese x Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush
“Norville Rogers” – One Eye Scooby Snacks x Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush
“Stoney Creek Congo” – Robert’s Creek Congo x Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush
“Summer de Loon” – 707 Headband x Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush
“Headcheck” – Headband (Brawband) x Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush
“Bananighani” – Banana OG x Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush
“Olfactory OG” – OG Kush x Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush
“Surak” – Romulan x Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush
“Tampa Afghan Diesel” – East Coast Sour Diesel x Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush
“Pakghani Chitral Kush” – Pakistani Chitral Kush x Landrace Lowland Afghan Kush
MALE POLLEN DONOR
Male Lineage (Bred by Olfactory Genetics) – Headband x Skwurlkiller (Pollen Nation Elite Genetics – Otis OG x Loud Sour)
“Tibbet Knob f2” – Tibbet Knob #12 x Tibbet Knob
Freak “Gasoline Fight” Accident – Chem 91 x Tibbet Knob
“Arson OG” – Ghost OG x Tibbet Knob
“Walker’s Cash Kush” – Cherry Pie x Tibbet Knob