Buy cannabis seeds – the VERY BEST Californian genetics! SAFE and DISCREET shipping ✓ We ship to the UK and Canada – FREE seeds with your purchase Now is the time to think about controlling summer annual weeds prior to seed set in cropping situations where possible. Preventing seed production is important for driving down the weed seed bank and reducing the need for weed control inputs (i.e. herbici Semillas de Cannabis: Compra Semillas de Cannabis Online. Oferta especial 3+1, 5+2 Entrega gratuita en 24/48 horas. Con cada compra, un regalo
Buy cannabis seeds (feminized, regular, autoflowering and CBD-rich) at our user-friendly Humboldt Seed Organization online store and enjoy seeds of superior quality at competitive prices. Our Californian genetics offer such excellent crops that no wonder they are so loved and highly regarded by the entire cannabis field. See more >
Safe and discreet shipping
NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING
How to buy cannabis seeds with guaranteed quality
Humboldt Seed Organization puts at everyone’s disposal a highly interesting and reliable variety of cannabis strains derived from elite Californian genetics. Connoisseurs itching to make up a collection comprising only the best marijuana genetics available in the market will now have to leave room on their shelves for these must-have seeds.
Our collection is the result of a major project developed in Humboldt County, California, when a group of expert breeders, with extensive experience in this area, decided to start working together. The members of the team are all prestigious and professional marijuana growers who have been so lucky as to get their hands on the best cannabis genetics in the world. All our seeds derive from reliable genetics with an amazing potential, which is a great asset worth taking into account when buying cannabis seeds by Humboldt Seed Organization. Those who decide to give them a try won’t be at all disappointed because Humboldt Seeds is a safe bet and, with their seeds, success is always guaranteed. Good genetics are essential to obtaining the desired results, a key element that everyone should bear in mind. That’s why Humboldt Seed Organization is the right choice.
The best cannabis seeds accessible to all
All Humboldt Seed Organization genetics are intimately connected to the concepts of authenticity, experience, reliability, quality, and excellence. It is one of our fundamental goals to work using eco-friendly methods and making the most of the many natural resources available around us. We thus recommend all growers to cultivate our seeds in rich and fertile soil, using organic fertilizers and under optimal conditions. Should they comply with these conditions, our cannabis seeds are sure to show their best potential.
- 1st condition: Humboldt Seed Organization marijuana seeds
- 2nd condition: Optimal growing conditions
- Result: Success!
We have established a procedure aimed at obtaining the best cannabis seeds on the market that consists of a wide variety of techniques and quality control methods. Only those seeds that meet the required standards in terms of cleanliness, size, and preservation are selected for future use. The packaging stage is also paramount, and so it is carried out with great care. Seeds are put in an exclusive wooden box that protects and preserves the seeds perfectly during transport and storage so that what the end-user gets is a top-notch product.
If it is the first time you buy cannabis seeds Humboldt Seed Organization, here you have some tips that could help you choose the right one for you:
- . One of the most popular strains in California. It stands out for its intense fruity scent, its potent and long-lasting effect as well as for its heavy-yielding properties. . A classic Skunk. A balanced, stable and fast-flowering strain with a delicious flavor of exotic fruits and a marvelous aroma of incensed citrus. . A sublime, innovative and hardy Sativa wrapped in a fresh piney and citric fragrance that is a real joy to behold. . Ambassador of Californian marijuana. An outstanding Indica with a soothing and long-lasting effect, and an unmistakable aroma of citrus, wood, and oil. . One of the most highly regarded Indica strains in the USA. Potent and relaxing, it showcases a surprisingly earthy, citric taste. . An incredibly narcotic and mind-blowing Skunk. Strong high accompanied by a pleasant aroma of cedar wood, citrus, and oil. . This version of the world-renowned OG is more potent than its predecessor and comes with a stunning smell of garlic with hints of citrus and pine. Its high-quality is also a great asset. . A genuine seed that combines superior potency, aroma, flavor, yield, and beauty with amazing harmony. . One of the most important Californian cannabis icons has joined the CBD wave. Now, we’re traveling a path full of possibilities. That’s why our catalog couldn’t do without a high-CBD cannabis seed with all the benefits of CBD and the awesome features of the Blue Dream genetics. The result: incredibly bulky and colorful buds, laden with resin, an amazing flavor and a moderate effect suitable for therapeutic use and for users looking for more gentle sensations. . Another cannabis seed that is now part of this new generation of therapeutic cannabis. On this occasion, we present the CBD-rich version of a Californian cannabis classic whose top-quality lineage hasn‘t so far been used to this end.
How to make the most of a high-end strain
After you buy cannabis seeds of premium quality and check their origins are fully trustworthy, it’s time to start looking for an optimal place to cultivate them. In order to do so, it is essential to pay attention to the following issues, if the best results are to be obtained:
- Growing media. Whether you decide to cultivate indoors or outdoors, this element is of utter importance for your seeds’ optimal development, because it helps their roots grow strong and healthy, resulting in stunning marijuana plants.
- Ideal growing conditions. Plants are optimally grown outdoors. However, they can also thrive indoors if the growing area is well aerated, free of humidity and with a controlled temperature. They do not grow as tall as in the open air, though. If you decide to cultivate outdoors, it is important to keep in mind that they deliver better results in regions with long, sunny days.
If your Humboldt Seed Organization marijuana seeds are stable, potent and heavy-yielding, and you place them in an adequate growing area using the perfect media, your seeds are sure to show their greatest potential. Outdoors, plants can even turn into huge 3-meter tall trees capable of producing amazingly generous crops of cannabis buds.
Special offers, promotions, and gifts with your purchases
At Humboldt Seed Organization, we try to reward loyal customers for their purchases. Therefore, when buying in our online store, you will discover a wide variety of special offers, promotions, and gifts. Information in this regard will be regularly sent to you through the newsletter or announced on our site banners.
Get a free seed for every €30.00 you spend.
Buy cannabis seeds in our online store quickly, easily and confidently. All our seeds come in a safe and original packaging that guarantees they arrive in perfect condition.
A groundbreaking collection with old-school genetics
One of the main concerns of Humboldt Seed Organization is and has always been that all our genetics, not only those already in our catalog but also the ones that are still under development, finely preserve the so-coveted traits of those strains brought to California more than 20 years ago. Potent genetics with noble origins that showcase top-notch old-school traits.
Humboldt Seed Organization is a marijuana seed bank located in the United States, in northern California, an area of fertile soil known as Emerald Triangle. With such a name, it is not difficult to imagine what happens in there: the precious gemstone, famous for its toughness and its beautiful green color, has often been equated with the tasty, bulky, thick and colorful cannabis buds obtained in this region. The three counties that make it up are Mendocino County, Humboldt County, and Trinity County, all of them noted for their production of cannabis. The climatic and geological conditions of this idyllic, isolated place are perfect for the correct development of marijuana seeds which showcase an amazing potential and overall quality that could be hardly obtained in areas with different conditions. That’s why they have been not only endorsed by American breeders since the 60’s, but loved and appreciated by experts in the field all over the world.
Weed Seeds This Fall Means More Weeds Next Spring
Control annual weeds now in fallow areas to prevent seed set. Also, now is the time to start considering ways to manage perennials in small grain stubble.
Control weeds before seed set. Photo credit: Penn State Weed Science, D. Lingenfelter
Now is the time to think about controlling summer annual weeds prior to seed set in cropping situations where possible. Preventing seed production is important for driving down the weed seed bank and reducing the need for weed control inputs (i.e. herbicides). It is rather easy to prevent weed seed production following a cereal grain such as wheat, barley, or oats as well as some vegetable crops such as sweet corn or snap beans. Proper timing of the control practice is essential in preventing seed production. In general, below is a summary of estimated seed drop for various weed species:
- Giant foxtail: late August and peak seed rain usually occurs from late September through the month of October
- Yellow foxtail: early August and continues into late October
- Pigweed species: begin to produce mature seed by mid-August
- Lambsquarters and ragweed: generally, do not mature until the month of September
- Palmer amaranth or waterhemp: make sure to monitor them routinely over the next couple months and control any regrowth or new seedlings before they set seed. Palmer amaranth plants notoriously retain their seeds late into the summer and fall and thus seeds don’t necessarily fall to the ground upon maturity but are usually spread via the combine.
To prevent seed production, fields can be sprayed with an effective herbicide or mowed once or twice. Glyphosate is particularly effective at stopping grass growth and reproduction. The plant growth regulators (2,4-D and dicamba) would probably be a better choice for broadleaf weeds. With giant foxtail, even treating the field by mid-September can greatly reduce seed production. If seed heads are present, check suspect fields to determine how advanced flowering and seed rain are and time control practices accordingly. In alfalfa or pastures, if weeds are taller than the forage, consider running a brush-hog at a high setting to clip off the immature weed seed heads above the forage canopy. Taking the time to prevent seed production this year can make a big difference next year. About 80% of weeds next season come from weed seed this fall. For more information on weed emergence, weed seed set, and seedbank dynamics, refer to “A Practical Guide for Integrated Weed Management in Mid-Atlantic Grain Crops.”
In addition, many perennial broadleaves are evident in these same small grain stubble fields. The challenge with perennial weeds at this time of year is the fact they are still in the vegetative and reproductive phases. Therefore, most of the plant sugars are not being significantly transported to the roots and a herbicide application now will mostly only impact the top-growth. One consideration would be to mow those fields soon to prevent seed production and allow regrowth to occur. Then apply an effective systemic herbicide (ie, glyphosate, 2,4-D, dicamba) in late September or early October so the herbicide will be transported to the roots for more effective control.
Buy cannabis seeds
Because with a track record of more than 15 years and nearly 90 varieties, some of them already classics of the cannabis scene, numerous trophies and a consolidated presence at international level, Sweet Seeds® is positioned as one of the oldest seed banks, always keeping intact its commitment to quality with its customers and with its sights set on a promising future for the cannabis sector.
Green Poison F1 Fast Version®
Tropicanna Poison F1 Fast Version®
Cream Mandarine XL Auto®
Crystal Candy XL Auto®
Sweet Mix Auto®
Cream Caramel Auto®
Red Hot Cookies®
Tropicanna Poison XL Auto®
S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1®
San Fernando Lemon Kush®
Discover all our award-winning strains
Take a look at our catalog
Solve all your doubts about growing
Las semillas de aquí siempre germinan salen muy bien y con fechas de la producción de la misma un lujo
As of present time, I have not yet planted the new shipment. Probably buy another two weeks. And in all general I have been by your prod.
- +34 96 389 04 03
- Order issues
- Shipments issues
- Methods of payment
Terms and conditions
- Legal notice
- Terms and conditions of use
- Cookie Law
- Rights reserved
Discover Sweet Seeds®
- Sweet Seeds® commitment
- What is The Red Family?
- What is F1 Fast Version®?
- Autoflowering seeds
- Photoperiod-dependent seeds
Distributors and grows
- My orders
- Log in
- Merchandising decoration
- Download area
Be the first to know our offers and news
Responsible for the processing: Sweet Seeds, S.L. The purpose of the processing is to inform subscribers about updates and news concerning products and services. Legal basis: Your unambiguous consent when you contacted us and gave us your data for such purposes, this could also include legitimate interest or the need to manage precontractual measures or a contractual relationship. We will not disclose your data with third parties, and they will be stored for as long as our business relationship continues. Rights: Access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, restriction of processing, transfer by contacting us at: confidentiality policy
The cannabis seeds marketed by Sweet Seeds® are items intended for collectors and genetic preservation. The use of seeds and other marketed products for any purposes contrary to the current legislation is expressly prohibited. Sweet Seeds® will not sell or send cannabis seeds to countries where their possession or trade is not legal. Sweet Seeds® has established several controls to comply with this regulation. Check Legal Notice.
Sweet Seeds® is committed to the legalisation of cannabis. Therefore, as part of our Crime Prevention Plan, our online shop for customers over 18 years old sets limits for the maximum number of seeds each user can purchase; namely, 25 seeds every 3 months and 100 seeds per year.
We believe this is the best way of supporting responsible home-growing and self-consumption, while also preventing our seeds from being misused for illicit purposes or gains.
Save products on your wishlist to buy them later or share with your friends.